Leading in Divided Times
CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE PANEL. We are living in an era of social fragmentation, economic disruption, and generational and political divides. In this panel discussion at Davos, global leaders examine how to bridge the growing divides in our world. Panelists include:
- Daniel Shapiro (Moderator), Founder and Director, Harvard International Negotiation Program, Harvard University, USA
- Peter Maurer, President, International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Geneva; Member of Board of Trustees of the World Economic Forum
- Amre Moussa, Secretary-General of the League of Arab States (2001-2011); Head of the Constitution of Fifty, Egypt
- Pier Carlo Padoan, Minister of Economy and Finance of Italy
- Michaella Rugwizangoga, Managing Partner, Future54, Rwanda;
Simultaneous interpretation in English and German
This session will be livestreamed on TopLink and the Forum website.
Session duration: 90 minutes.